Translate

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ottawa Arts Review Publication!

WOW! FINALLY! That only took about... hmm... 6 months? I definitely didn't think it would end up getting printed but I'm quite suprised it did haha. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Definitely worth it! Here are some crappy shots that I took of the book. My scanner is back in Oakville (as I am spending the holidays in Ottawa) and can't scan it. I don't think I'm going to end up making better shots, it's just for your viewing pleasure :)! I was their featured artist so I am on the cover, the back image, and three images in the centre. I had no choice in the cover image so if you're wondering why they put that on there... I have no idea haha. I only gave them that as a filler. I didn't actually think they would use it, especially as the cover! To each is own I suppose :)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG,this is awesome!! your too cool for everyone in Sheridan