Translate

Friday, June 11, 2010

Very First Oil Painting *tear*

So for my 20th birthday (last year) I got a really nice set of oil paints that I never used. I had every intention of using them but I was really hesitant due to the fact that they can take up to a month to dry. SO me being the really impatient person that I am put it on the back burner. I was flipping through a book by Mark Ryden and I was just really inspired to try oil painting. SO. Here it is! It's really just an experimental piece to learn how the paints work. I was pleased with the right side of the face as I did it a week ago, and then I finished up the left side of the face last night. Lol I don't think it's quite as good as the opposing side but who knows.

1 comment:

SKIZO said...

wonderful
Work

good
sources
of
Inspiration