Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

Two Updates In One Week?! *gasp*

This week has been rather interesting. I managed to get a lot of painting done for assignments I didn't know I had until the very last minute. Oh well. So this week we had the choice of two articles: a heavy metal lovin' conservative and a man who rants about online dating. I was originally going to do two because my prof is taking these images to the National Post and they could potentially be published. Therefore I knew that I needed to bring my A game to this assignment. Unfortunately I didn't get around to doing a second image because a) I ran out of time and b) I thought that if I was going to submit two, they were going to be two GOOD images, not one good and one bad lol.

Here's what the online dating one would have looked like (sorta)
Here's what I ended up going with:

No comments: